HOW TO PACK LIKE A PRO
- Always start with the heaviest items first, such as your jeans and jackets.
These can be folded as they don't crease.
- Always pack toiletries in clear plastic bags.
- Then add knitwear and t-shirts. These can be rolled to prevent creases.
- Stuff shoes with scarves and anything fragile. These can be slotted in the
case, soles facing out.
- All jewellery should be stored in soft pouch bags.
- The top layer should be all your delicate fabrics and anything beaded.
- All available gaps should be filled with rolled up vest tops, t-shirts and underwear.