Damart's history is based on Thermolactyl and it still remains a strength today. The fibre was developed in the 1950s & we have offered exclusively designed products to our customers ever since!
- Thermolactyl is Damart's brand of thermal-wear.
- Available in grades 1-5, it allows you to pick the perfect thermal for the weather and activity.
- Designed and made with you in mind, Damart's thermals are available in a variety of colours, designs and sizes.
Thermolactyl works by trapping air in millions of tiny pockets within the garment. The air is then regulated between the skin and the cloth of the garment, by forcing perspiration to the outer surface where it evaporates, keeping you dry as well as warm.
-20 to -15 degrees
- Maxium Insulation
- Perfect for extreme conditions
-15 to -5 degrees
- Super comfortable & durable
- Depth of winter
-5 to 5 degrees
- For when winter sets in
5 to 15 degrees
- Intended for cooler days
15 to 20 degrees
- Extra layer
- For the milder days