Whether you are an existing customer or a new customer you can pay in 3 different ways, by cheque, credit/debit card or buy now pay later with your Damart Personal Account.
When using your Damart Personal Account (Representative APR 34.2% variable) you will enjoy the freedom of sending no money and trying items in the comfort of your own home before you pay. When you pay, this can be in full or over flexible instalments. Your statement is so simple and easy to follow, telling you what you owe, when you need to pay it and what
Take control with My Account - sign up to My Account and take control of your Personal Account through your computer. Check statements, make payments and much much more 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Q. Do I have to pay the full amount in one go?
A. Not at all! Use your Personal Account and you can spread the payments over a period of time (it makes managing your budget much easier)
Q. How do I pay for my order?
A. Choose the Damart Personal Account for the easiest way to pay, or you can simply pay with your credit card or debit card when you order.
Q. How often will I be billed?
A. We will send you a statement every 28 days.
Q. When is my payment due and what happens if I miss my payment day?
A. The date by which your payment is due is shown on your statement, however if you do miss a payment date please contact us on 0871 423 0000.
Q. How do I make payments to My Personal Account?
A. There are many ways to make payments to your Personal Account (Representative APR 34.2% variable Click here to read terms and conditions of the Damart Personal Account). Here are the 3 easy ways to pay:
1) Pay online - Click here to make an online payment with your credit card/debit card (excluding American Express and Solo). To make an online payment you will need to log into the My Account area first.
2) Automated service - We also offer an automated service, so that you can check your Personal Account balance or make a payment at any time. We accept most major credit and debit cards. Payments will be processed immediately and show on your Personal Account the same day.
For automated Personal Account balance enquiries and payments, please call 0871 423 4366 24hrs a day.
3) Direct Debit - Please call us on 0871 423 0000 and we will set this up for you immediately over the telephone. Alternatively, we can send you a Direct Debit Instruction form to be completed and returned to us by post. Or click here to download a printable version Direct Debit Instruction form for you to complete and return to us by post. It takes 14 days from the receipt of your application to process your instruction. You will receive confirmation in the post once the Direct Debit has been set up on your account. In the meantime, if there is a payment due on your account, please make an alternative method of payment.
4) Pay by cheque / postal order. Send to:
Bowling Green Mills,
If at any time you experience financial difficulty paying your Personal Account balance, we can help. Simply telephone us on 0871 423 4350 and we will talk you through the options that are available to help you.
Alternatively you can pay at the time of your order using your Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Debit card. We can only accept UK registered cards.
No matter how you choose to order or pay, we value the personal information you give us and will take every precaution to prevent unauthorised access to that information. Rest assured that we will never call you to ask for any personal details or pass your personal information without your full consent.
Damart is registered to hold personal data under the Data Protection Act 1988 and is registered with the Information Commissioner Office Z7079751.
Phone lines open 7 days a week 8am to 8pm. Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
* You can read the full terms and conditions on your order form, in our catalogue or by clicking here. Damart may use a licenced credit agency to record a credit search. Damart is authorised to offer credit to customers under the Consumer Credit Acts and our Consumer Credit Licence Number is 264768. Damart is a member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association.