We aim to deliver your parcel within 7 days of receiving your order, but it's usually much quicker! We can deliver to the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Standard Delivery: We aim to deliver your parcel within 7 days of receiving your order, but it's usually much quicker! We can deliver to the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Express Delivery: Express delivery costs just £3.00 in addition to your standard delivery charge and will ensure delivery within 2-3 working days, no matter how many items you order.
Is my order eligible for Express delivery?
- Your postcode needs to be available for express delivery via Hermes
- Express delivery is available to existing customers paying by personal account, credit or debit card. But not for new customers paying by personal account as we would not have time to credit check the new account.
- All the order must be in stock otherwise, it will be unavailable to send.
We understand that you may occasionally need to return an item, simply return them within 14 days and select the easiest returns method for you;
1) - Let us do it for you - You can book a courier collection with us by calling 0871 423 4351 and we will arrange for our Hermes courier to collect your parcel for £3.99.
2) - You can book a courier collection online by visiting our website at www.damart.co.uk. Select 'Delivery & Returns' at the bottom of the page and click on 'Arrange myHermes return'. Alternatively you can book your return directly with our courier online by logging onto www.MyHermes.co.uk/returns/damart. A courier will collect your parcel from £2.99. Here's a quick video to help guide you through the myHermes returns process >
3) - You can take your parcel to any ParcelShop. Simply choose the 'Drop off at a myHermes ParcelShop' option when you make your booking online.
4) - You can take your parcel to any Post Office. Remember to get a proof of posting which are provided free of charge.
Return your items at the Post Office: complete the returns form in your parcel and address the returns parcel to: Damart, Returns Department, Station Road, Steeton, Keighley, BD20 6RA. Secure the item in its original packaging where possible. Take the item to your nearest Post Office and ask for 'proof of postage' (please keep this safe until your refund has been issued). Returning an item is at your own cost.
If we have your email address we will let you know when we've safely received your return.
Any monies paid for complete orders returned will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation. If you happen to receive a statement shortly after you have returned the item, don't worry if it doesn't show yet. It will show on your next statement.